Develop skills to apply economic principles and methodologies to key management decisions within the organisation.
Managerial Economics is a unique way of thinking about managerial strategies, but also problems and decisions faced by managers in many functional areas of the organisation. Economics has made an increasing contribution to the study of marketing and business strategy. Therefore, this course shows how economic analysis can be of relevance to business decision-making.
Delivery methods: Fully online (LMS and 1h/week live webinar)
Webinar schedule: Flexible schedule, please contact us
Duration: 6 weeks
Learning Hours: 21 hours including
Asynchronous learning activities
(2h/week for 6 weeks)
activities on LSBE dedicated LMS including video watching, reading, discussion forums, quizzes, Wikis, written assignment, etc.
Synchronous learning activities
(1h30mn/week for 6 weeks)
live webinars with a highly qualified and experienced professor
- Managerial economics defined & primitive and modern economies
- The enterprise & the financial market
- Consumer behaviour & Demand elasticity
- Estimating and forecasting demand & Production & determination of costs
- Models of market structure & the "five forces" approach to competitive structure & Risks and uncertainty
- Game theory & Price in theory