OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy qualification will provide you with a foundation for a career in a range of organisations in relation to financial management and accountancy. It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of accountancy, and the skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Qualification Structure and Content
The OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy consists of 3 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits, 600 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 240 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
3 Mandatory Units:
- Recording Financial Transactions (20 credits)
- Management Information (20 credits)
- Maintaining Financial Records (20 credits)
Duration & Delivery
- 6 months
- Online learning (Learning management system & live webinars)
OTHM the UK based Awarding Organisation (Certification body) approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) in England.
- Successful completion of OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business