Develop core negotiation and conflict management skills to become a more effective negotiator and problem solver.
We need to negotiate in our professional and private lives, so this course also aims to build self-confidence with respect to negotiation and influence skills. This practical and experiential course looks at theory and research on negotiation in different scenarios and then puts learning into practice which is then reflected upon.
Delivery methods: Fully online (LMS, recorded webinars and tutoring)
Webinar schedule: Flexible schedule, please contact us
Learning Hours: 21 hours including
Asynchronous learning activities
activities on LSBE dedicated LMS including video watching, recorded webinar watching, reading, discussion forums, quizzes, Wikis, written assignment, etc.
THE ART OF NEGOTIATION
- Principles of negotiation
- Distributive and integrative negotiation
- Negotiation strategy & planning
- Perception, cognition, emotion & communication
- Negotiation power, influences and persuasion
- Cross-cultural negotiation