Develop core branding skills by analysing the function of Brands as a mechanism of executing business strategy throughout the internal brand-led behaviour and culture as well as through the customer journey experience.
Delivery methods: Fully online (LMS and 1h/week live webinar)
Duration: 12 weeks of courses + Professional Experience Portfolio
Learning Hours: 370 hours including
Asynchronous learning activities
(7h/week for 12 weeks)
activities on LSBE dedicated LMS including video watching, reading, discussion forums, quizzes, Wikis, written assignment, etc.
Synchronous learning activities
(1h/week for 12 weeks)
live webinars with highly qualified and experienced professor
(250h of documented work experience and 24h reflective practice)
work experiences and reflective practice on your professional practices
Rolling admission every week
CERTIFIED BRAND MANAGER
- Branding ABCs.
- When and How to Brand
- Heating Up Your Branding Iron.
- Finding a Niche You Can Fill: Researching Your Market
- Filling Your Niche: Positioning Your Brand
- Putting Your Brand into Words
- Naming Your Brand
- Designing Your Logo and Tagline
- Countdown to Takeoff: Planning Your Brand Launch
- Introducing Your Brand to Publicity
- Advertising and Promoting Your Brand
- Ten Truths about Branding