Learn the process of producing creative marketing video content that is both effective and successful.
Delivery methods: Fully online (LMS and 1h/week live webinar)
Duration: 11 weeks with course topics + 2 weeks for the final executive project
Learning Hours: 118 hours for 12 weeks including
(7h/week for 11 weeks)
activities on LSBE dedicated LMS including video watching, reading, discussion forums, quizzes, wikis, assignments, etc.
(1h/week for 11 weeks)
live webinars with a highly qualified and experienced professor.
(15h/week for 2 weeks)
executive project implementation and preparing for the presentation.
CERTIFIED CREATIVE MARKETING VIDEO PRODUCER
- Video Production Process, From the brief to the end product.
- Why do brands need Video content to market their products/services?
- Drafting a Creative Brief - Elements and best practices.
- The Big idea and creative development
- Forms and Types of video content execution
- Scripting and Storyboarding
- Elements and process of the pre-production phase
- Elements and process of the production (principal photography) phase
- Elements and process of the post-production phase
- Making video content perfect for digital platforms (ABCD Model)
- Measuring success
- Final Project presentations