Learn how to teach in the classroom and online, how students learn in these different contexts, how to design and plan innovative learning activities and finally develop practice in an educational situation.
Delivery methods: Fully online (LMS and 1h/week live webinar)
Duration: 10 weeks with course topics + 2 weeks for the simulation project
Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Learning Hours: 110 hours over 12 weeks including
(7h/week for 10 weeks)
activities on LSBE dedicated LMS including video watching, reading, discussion forums, quizzes, Wikis, assignments, etc.
(1h/week for 10 weeks)
live webinars with a highly qualified and experienced professor.
Online teaching experience
(15h/week for 2 weeks)
final project: simulation preparation, delivery, and reflective practice on this teaching experience
CERTIFIED TEACHING INNOVATOR
- Concept of the teaching act
- Teaching online
- How students learn
- Learning online
- Designing a course outline and defining learning objectives
- Pedagogical resources available, including teaching innovations
- How LMS can support the teaching and the learning
- The essential live webinars
- Student’s learning assessment
- Development of practice in an educational situation
- Final Project: Simulation