Develop knowledge and understanding of industrial, organizational and leadership psychology for the purpose of application to improve organizational culture, effectiveness, and performance. Through understanding the psychological factors underlying organizational behaviour, this course is designed to support professionals in becoming more effective and productive organizational members and leaders.
Delivery methods: Fully online (LMS and 1h/week live webinar)
Webinar schedule: Please contact us.
Duration: 10 weeks of courses
Learning Hours: 100 hours over 10 weeks including
Asynchronous learning activities
(7h/week for 10 weeks)
activities on LSBE dedicated LMS including video watching, reading, discussion forums, quizzes, Wikis, written assignment, etc.
Synchronous learning activities
(1h/week for 10 weeks)
live webinars with a highly qualified and experienced professor
(5h/week for 4 weeks)
Action plan submission for implementation of knowledge and skills gained throughout course
Rolling admission every week
- Introduction to Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Workforce Diversity & Globalization
- Organizational Behavior & Communication
- Organizational Culture & Team Dynamics
- Workplace Attitudes, Engagement & Motivation
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Work & Well-Being
- Creativity, Systems Thinking & Problem Solving
- Organizational Change & Innovation
- Leadership & Coaching Strategies