- To gain appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication skills in order to actively participate in different kinds of professional and interpersonal communication.
- Organize and lead discussions in public events.
- Present and discuss points of view when speaking in public.
- Improve listening and speaking skills.
- To build confidence in speaking and expressing opinions in international settings.
- Prepare and deliver clear, well-organized, effective professional presentations in English. This includes: selecting a topic, identifying a clear purpose, analyzing the audience and researching information, selecting the support material, structuring and organizing a presentation, as well as focusing on effective delivery and the ability to handle questions from an audience.
- Increase confidence and cross-cultural awareness in using English in a professional and commercial environment.
Professor: Dr Philip J. Galloway
Business English for Presentations, Discussions and Meetings